We seek talented candidates who thrive in a dynamic, challenging and creative environment. For a list of current openings, please use the form or links below.
The NYISO reserves the right to modify descriptions and responsibilities as required.
Create an Account
To create Job Search Agents or apply online to a job, please first create an account. If you have an electronic version of your résumé/CV, you can upload it using this option. By uploading, the system will be able to extract certain information and populate the Résumé/CV Profile form. Once uploaded, you will have the opportunity to add or modify any of the information in the form. The file formats accepted are MS Word, Word Perfect, RTF, plain text, HTML and text-based PDF. NOTE: If the résumé/CV was scanned in as a picture (TIFF, JPEG) the text will not be recognized by the system and will not upload successfully.
- To upload a résumé/CV, click the "Upload Résumé/CV" button.
- If applicable, select the language in which your résumé/CV is written from the list of languages provided in the drop down.
- Click the "Browse" button to locate the file.
- Click "Continue" to process the document.
- The system will extract information and populate the Résumé/CV Profile form.
- The opportunity to add or modify any of the information in the form will be available.
It is the policy of the New York Independent System Operator that race, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, gender, sex, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, predisposing genetic characteristics or prior arrest or conviction record or any other category protected by applicable federal or state laws will not be unlawfully considered in any decision regarding recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits or other terms and conditions of employment . NYISO shall commit to providing a work environment free from discrimination based on any protected class status.